Star Rockz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phineas and Ferb movie! Predictions, anyone? xD

Go down

Phineas and Ferb movie! Predictions, anyone? xD Empty Phineas and Ferb movie! Predictions, anyone? xD

Post by angeldog Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:09 pm

So, yeah, it's been confirmed that indeed, a Phineas and Ferb Disney Channel Movie is in progress! Very Happy I'm excited!

Phineas and Ferb movie! Predictions, anyone? xD 350px-Phineas_and_Ferb_Across_the_Second_Dimension

I have some predictions. When the movie comes out and I see it, these predictions and any others on this page will have red text next to them, explaining whether or not they were correct. Sound fun? I think so!
angeldog
angeldog
Admin

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Phineas and Ferb movie! Predictions, anyone? xD Empty Re: Phineas and Ferb movie! Predictions, anyone? xD

Post by angeldog Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Okay so here are some guesses I have. These may not be correct! These are only predictions, not actual information!!!

So...first, I predict that it'll be more intense than the show usually is. This image supports it, though I may still be wrong:

Phineas and Ferb movie! Predictions, anyone? xD Phineas_and_the_Volcano

Next, here is a storyboard image of Perry fighting--himself?!

Phineas and Ferb movie! Predictions, anyone? xD Perry_vs._Perry

It seems like there might be an evil Perry. There was something about them going to an alternate dimension and meeting alternate versions of themselves, so I predict that there will be an evil Phineas and Ferb, etc.

Next, take a look at this image:

Phineas and Ferb movie! Predictions, anyone? xD 3

This version of Perry appears to have a robot eye or something. Could he be a cyborg?
angeldog
angeldog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Phineas and Ferb movie! Predictions, anyone? xD Empty Re: Phineas and Ferb movie! Predictions, anyone? xD

Post by angeldog Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:20 pm

angeldog wrote:OThis version of Perry appears to have a robot eye or something. Could he be a cyborg?

He is also in a robot suit of some kind it appears. Maybe he became like the Star Wars bad guy! :O
angeldog
angeldog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angeldog Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:21 pm

angeldog wrote:
angeldog wrote:OThis version of Perry appears to have a robot eye or something. Could he be a cyborg?

He is also in a robot suit of some kind it appears. Maybe he became like the Star Wars bad guy! :O

Explanation: The villain in Star Wars is mostly robot, except for his head. Perry appears to be sort of like that. It's kinda hard to tell though...
angeldog
angeldog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angeldog Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:52 pm

This may be incorrect, but someone said this on the internet: "They showed us Phin, Ferb, and Doof about to be fed to the Goozim, and a flashback to that morning with a song called 'Everything's Better with Perry'"

I think:

They probably won't die because they're still alive 20 years later, as shown in a certain episode.
I think it may be like in Megamind where you see him in a life-threatening situation in the beginning and then you see what happened before that and then when it gets to that part again he ends up being okay.

So maybe it could be like that, meaning they escape or something? I hope so! Otherwise... pale
angeldog
angeldog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angeldog Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:36 pm

angeldog wrote:This may be incorrect, but someone said this on the internet: "They showed us Phin, Ferb, and Doof about to be fed to the Goozim, and a flashback to that morning with a song called 'Everything's Better with Perry'"

Here's what the "Goozim" is: http://phineasandferb.wikia.com/wiki/Goozim
angeldog
angeldog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angeldog Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:32 pm

angeldog wrote:This may be incorrect, but someone said this on the internet: "They showed us Phin, Ferb, and Doof about to be fed to the Goozim, and a flashback to that morning with a song called 'Everything's Better with Perry'"

This is indeed real, as I saw it in the storyboard things in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqtl3OX-Hh0&feature=related
angeldog
angeldog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angeldog Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:48 pm

"Phinbella" may be featured. Not sure though. It is said that it may be further explored in that season (Season 3). I kinda hope it's true...
angeldog
angeldog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angeldog Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:48 pm

I'm getting very restless waiting for more info. Razz
angeldog
angeldog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angeldog Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Next, take a look at this image:

Phineas and Ferb movie! Predictions, anyone? xD 3

This version of Perry appears to have a robot eye or something. Could he be a cyborg?

This theory has been proven.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulnomad/5469897785/in/set-72157626116446442/

It calls him a "platyborg".
angeldog
angeldog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angeldog Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:28 pm

I think the Platyborg is an evil Perry...
angeldog
angeldog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angeldog Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:29 pm

I think at least one of the alternate dimension characters will be at least close to death. however, I'm probably wrong...
angeldog
angeldog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angeldog Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:51 pm

There was something about them going to an alternate dimension and meeting alternate versions of themselves, so I predict that there will be an evil Phineas and Ferb, etc.

This seems to be incorrect because they instead seem to be part of a group that resists the enemy.
angeldog
angeldog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angeldog Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:21 pm

I think Alternate Phineas might die saving someone. Probably not though.
angeldog
angeldog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angeldog Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:23 pm

A P and F Wiki user and I seem to think there should be a Disney death (when someone "dies" and then "wakes up"). Two versions that would work well are Isabella "dying" and then "waking up" in Phineas' arms, or Phineas "dying" and then "waking up".
angeldog
angeldog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum